Technical Support & Engineering Services*
- Solidscape, and Sanders, 3D inkjet printer repairs
- Inkjets, Printheads
- Install, and replace consumable parts
- Repair, test, and install assemblies per manufacturer
- Troubleshoot, and repair electronics, mechanical, thermal
- Optimize, and Refurbish machines
*Customers must provide all related documents, manuals, and necessary OEM parts before service is rendered.
- $125.00 per hour, with a 4 hour minimum charge
- Payments must be made in advance, check, or credit cards accepted through PayPal
Click the logo below to pay with PayPal
Airfare, hotel accommodations, meals, rental car, tolls, parking, and fuel are billed to client as incurred.
For More Information Call: 603-548-3816
James K. McMahon L.L.C. is an independent contractor, and is not certified, or licensed by any company, or corporation for service repairs. All work is done on the equipment at the owner’s request, and risk. James K McMahon L.L.C. shall not be held liable for any direct, or indirect business losses, or damages i.e., lost time, or profits, as a result of these services. It is the equipment owner’s responsibility to supply parts, and supplies from the OEM for all repairs. Every effort will be made during the servicing of equipment, to repair and return the equipment to a ‘working condition’ with the parts supplied, the time allowed for the repair, and age of the equipment. All service work is done with no warranty implied, or written except as supplied by the OEM for the purchased parts. 6 Pro ModelMaker servicing is not guaranteed. 6 Pro OEM parts are not manufactured any more. All work is done at customers risk. 6 Pro machines may not be serviceable, or repairable due to a lack of parts.